Welcome to Resurrection Gaming Clan Community - Now Playing Battlefield 1
Please sign in Here

Resurrection Gaming Clan Community - Now Playing Battlefield 1

warning  Welcome to , You are not logged in. If you have not registered yet, please click here. Alternativly log into your account now.

Resurrection Gaming Clan Community - Now Playing Battlefield 1: Forums

new us shows coming in september
View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic  Multiplayer Gaming |2esurrection Forum Index General Chat area
l2es-GrIm
SWTOR Moderator

Location: 6 boring street in the town of boring county boring
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:49 pm Reply with quote

here are the trailers for some new (and some newish) shows that are coming are way from the states

shooter (based of the mark wahlberg film of the same name)

{YOUTUBELINK}

timeless (a time travel show MRIX!!!!!)

{YOUTUBELINK}

the good place
The Good Place stars Kristen Bell as a woman who dies and, via a paperwork mixup, ends up in heaven. This comedy comes from the creator of Parks and Recreation, and there is indeed a particularly Pawnee energy running through this one.

{YOUTUBELINK}

this is us
This Is Us figured you could use a good cry every week. How intense is the trailer for this Parenthood-esque drama, which weaves together the lives of men and women who share the same birthday?

{YOUTUBELINK}

lethal weapon
Fox's other movie adaptation is Lethal Weapon, which reimagines the Mel Gibson/Danny Glover franchise with Clayne Crawford as the one who doesn't play by the rules and Damon Wayans as the one who's too old for this s---.

{YOUTUBELINK}

prison break
Prison Break, which aired from 2005 to 2009, is back for a limited series that is unasked for but not unwelcome. It's comfortable, like an old jumpsuit.

{YOUTUBELINK}

the exorcist
Geena Davis will take on her first TV lead role since Commander in Chief when she stars as the mother of a possessed girl on The Exorcist, an adaptation of the 1973 horror movie. There's no way this Exorcist can be as scary -- or profane -- as the original, but demonic possession is a hot trend in TV right now. Alfonso Herrera and Ben Daniels are the priests on the case.

{YOUTUBELINK}

a jack bauer free 24: legacy
The Jack Bauer-less 24 reboot 24: Legacy will keep the real-time format while following new CTU agent Eric Carter (The Walking Dead's Corey Hawkins) as he rushes to stop a terrorist attack, with help (and sabotage?) from his fellow agents including Lord of the Rings' Miranda Otto and NYPD Blue's Jimmy Smits.

{YOUTUBELINK}

son of zorn
Son of Zorn is live-action/animated hybrid (think Who Framed Roger Rabbit?) about a cartoon superhero with the voice of Jason Sudeikis who moves to Orange County, Calif. and tries to reconnect with his son (Johnny Pemberton) and his ex-wife (Cheryl Hines).

{YOUTUBELINK}

making history (time travel MRIX!!!)
Time-travel comedy Making History follows three friends -- Happy Endings' Adam Pally, Gossip Girl's Leighton Meester, and standup comedian Yassir Lester -- as they try to make sure the American Revolution happens.

{YOUTUBELINK}

the rocky horror picture show
BONUS! With Halloween comes The Rocky Horror Picture Show, a special that updates the cult classic musical with Laverne Cox as Dr. Frank-N-Furter. Unlike Grease, it won't be live, but it looks pretty cool.

{YOUTUBELINK}

designated survivor - Centers on a lower level United States Cabinet member who is suddenly handed the presidency after a catastrophic attack during the State of the Union address kills everyone above him in the presidential line of succession.

{YOUTUBELINK}

american housewife
A family comedy narrated by Katie, a strong-willed mother, raising her flawed family in a wealthy town filled with “perfect” wives and their “perfect” offspring.

{YOUTUBELINK}

conviction
Tells the story of Carter Morrison, the brilliant but ne’er-do-well daughter of a former U.S. president, who is blackmailed into taking a job as the head of Los Angeles’ newly created Conviction Integrity Unit. She, along with her team of lawyers, investigators and forensic experts, work together to examine cases where there’s credible suspicion that the wrong person may have been convicted of a crime.

{YOUTUBELINK}

Downward Dog
Based on the web series of the same name, this comedy follows a down-on-her-luck woman named Nan whose devoted dog speaks its mind in confessional-style interviews.

{YOUTUBELINK}

Notorious
Inspired by the true-life stories of famed criminal defense attorney Mark Geragos and cable news producer Wendy Walker, the series is a provocative look at the unique, sexy, and dangerous interplay of criminal law and the media.

{YOUTUBELINK}

APB
a tech billionaire (Weeds' Justin Kirk) puts up his own money to turn a struggling Chicago police precinct into a private force that's "better, faster and smarter than anything seen before" after he witnesses a violent crime. Basically, he's Bruce Wayne who hires other people to be Batmen. The show professes to be "inspired by true events."

{YOUTUBELINK}

{YOUTUBELINK}

Last edited by l2es-GrIm on Wed May 18, 2016 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
l2es-mrix
Community Founder

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:09 pm Reply with quote

hmm time travel you say Very Happy Cool
I`ll be looking out for that one!
Cheers
|2es-mrix

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:08 pm Reply with quote

APB, Prison Break, and Shooter for me look good. Not sure how he came back from the dead though in Prison Break. The story was over, a series motivated by greed it would seem. Hopefully they have done a good job of it though, but I'm not hopefull.
I have a list of things to watch on Netflix as long as my arm, watching House of Cards now, which is very good.
Peaky Blinders was good, haven't gotten to see any of the 3rd series yet.
Luther was very good.
Line of Duty very good.
Looking forward to Ray Donavon coming back on.
But atm Game of Thrones rules them all 10/10 would be a conservative rating. If any of you haven't watched it yet, punish yourself immediately then watch it.
l2es-mrix
Community Founder

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:35 am Reply with quote

Anyone using an android box with Kodi on to watch TV Shows / Films / Sport ?
You can purchase one from around £25 and they work so very well Very Happy Cool
Cheers
|2es-mrix

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:44 pm Reply with quote

apb shooter and designated survivor are my fav ones out above

i loved both 24 and prison break (although hated prison break once they were put in the prison in panama so stopped watching it) i am just worried there trying to get them going again when the stories were pretty much done

most of these i will likely try watch a few episodes but i have a lot of tv to catch up on as it stands (71 episodes to be honest of the shows i dont watch as soon as they have aired)

ohh and if you want proof i have no life here is said proof

{YOUTUBELINK}
l2es-GrIm
SWTOR Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 5:31 am Reply with quote

more shows

training day (yes based on the film)

{YOUTUBELINK}

MacGyver

{YOUTUBELINK}

bull (this just became my fav new show it has michael weatherly from ncis in it)

{YOUTUBELINK}

{YOUTUBELINK}
l2es-GrIm
SWTOR Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:33 am Reply with quote

so far i have watched at least one episode of

timeless american housewife designated survior bull lethal weapon conviction macgyver the good place son of zorn van helsing notorious

timeless - is ok but in the 2 episodes i have watched they have done pretty much the same story go back in time learn they cant change anything as it will affect the future changes the future and next episode the same damm thing... i hope it improves

american housewife - typical sitcom fun 20 minutes

designated survivor - amazing political drama even better with kiefer sutherland in

bull - good but i dont think were looking at a show which will get 7 seasons and a movie will likely get 2 seasons dont think it will go further

lethal weapon - story is a little bit far fetched but the 2 leads have amazing chemistry that will take the show far

conviction - never thought i would say this as agent carter was terrible but it was better than this hayley atwell should of stayed with agent carter

macgyver - its ok.... thats about it... its ok

the good place - first couple of episodes were good although i guessed one of the main reveals of the show before it happened honestly again like american housewife if you want a show to waste a short 20 minutes this is a good show to do it BUT it is no big bang theory or 2broke girls

son of zorn - it looked good but give this a miss... the actors can't act with a non human charicter the eyes dont match where they're looking for instance they will be meant to look in zorns eyes but because zorn is a cartoon they will in fact be looking at his shoulder

van helsing - is good but i think i am gonna stack up the whole series and binge it

notorious - the one episode i watched didnt grab me but i will get round to watching the rest

shooter - was delayed due to gun attacks in the us apparently there saying it will start next tuesday

{YOUTUBELINK}
l2es-mrix
Community Founder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:00 pm Reply with quote

Hi Grim, I`ll check that timeless out later, I am surprised you have not had any mention of WestWorld ?, I watched the 70s / 80s version film which was pretty good and now we have this update, first 3 episodes have been good and I am intrigued to see where the story line takes it Very Happy Cool
Cheers
|2es-mrix

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:30 am Reply with quote

Quote:

notorious - the one episode i watched didnt grab me but i will get round to watching the rest

notorious seems like the first new show of this year to be getting cancelled its had its 1st season run brought down from 13 episodes to just 10 us networks only do that before they cancel a show so seems like notorious has or will be cancelled soon

http://renewcanceltv.com/notorious-cancelled-abc-no-season-2/
Quote:

Notorious has slipped into the cancellation red zone. ABC has cut the legal drama’s first season order from 13 to 10 episodes, sealing the show’s fate as the first freshman cancellation of the 2016-17 broadcast season.

ABC insist that all 10 episodes of the first (and only) season will see the light of day. However, Notorious Season 2 can be considered cancelled. Only a dramatic and unexpected upturn in performance could deter the reaper’s scythe.

{YOUTUBELINK}

Post new topic   Reply to topic  Multiplayer Gaming |2esurrection Forum Index General Chat area

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic