Please Read - Site Upgrade

Forum used as a general chat area
l2es-mrix
Community Founder

Please Read - Site Upgrade

Post by l2es-mrix » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:24 pm

Hello all, the site has been upgraded, it was a very long time coming, the software was around 5 years out of date :!: :oops:

Yes the theme is not up to much to say the least but I will be looking at something a little more cool soon while I get to work behind the scenes getting the main mechanics to run smoothly :!: 8)

Trying to pull the forum apart from the very old software and then pushing it back together into something new was very difficult but I finally got there while keeping all old posts and information etc.

The l2es- site was getting overrun with spam bots for the past few years so I had to disable the registration, It was becoming impossible to know who was genuine and who was an automated bot 8O :cry:

The registration system will come back online and hopefully we shall start to receive some fresh new members to our board :D

Have any question or problems please let me know through pm or simply reply to this topic, one thing you may encounter is problems logging in especially if you are a prior member, if this is the case please just go back to the login page to retrieve a new password, you will then be sent an email with a password and an activation link to activate that password.

If you a member of the public reading this post please,please register and say hello to help get this gaming community forum I2esurrected :!:

shadow-fax

Re: Please Read - Site Upgrade

Post by shadow-fax » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:35 am

Nice little upgrade Mr Mrix

Think you'll join us for some gaming one day soon :D

l2es-mrix
Community Founder

Post by l2es-mrix » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:47 am

shadow-fax wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:35 am
Nice little upgrade Mr Mrix

Think you'll join us for some gaming one day soon :D
You never know anything is possible :oops: :lol:

Cheers
|2es-mrix

Roguesamurai

Post by Roguesamurai » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:00 am

Well, hello there. Long time no see and all that. If we could all get playing a few games again, the Resurrection would truly live up to its name.
I spotted your name in my Steam friends list a few weeks ago and it said last online over 1 year ago. Do you think you still have it?
You've missed some great games, BF4, Rainbow Six Seige, and most of all ARMA3. I'm a bit late coming to ARMA as it's about 2 yrs old. But what a game, unlike anything else I've played, dwarfs the Battlefield games in its scale and detail.
Good to see the site active again. Although I think some of the old members are in care homes now pissing into colostomy bags.

l2es-mrix
Community Founder

Post by l2es-mrix » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:14 am

Roguesamurai wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:00 am
Well, hello there. Long time no see and all that. If we could all get playing a few games again, the Resurrection would truly live up to its name.
I spotted your name in my Steam friends list a few weeks ago and it said last online over 1 year ago. Do you think you still have it?
You've missed some great games, BF4, Rainbow Six Seige, and most of all ARMA3. I'm a bit late coming to ARMA as it's about 2 yrs old. But what a game, unlike anything else I've played, dwarfs the Battlefield games in its scale and detail.
Good to see the site active again. Although I think some of the old members are in care homes now pissing into colostomy bags.
Hi Rogue, we seriously need to get that old account back up and running which should be no problem, I will look into it soon but am still very ill at the moment recovering from the Measles, my local Hospital has never actually seen a case in over 15 years so it seems pretty rare.
All in all it was a very nasty week with rash all over my body along with a swollen face :oops:
What with my failing kidneys now at only 15% function and having no spleen I was in two mind if I would ever see the outside of the Hospital :(
I am very slowly back on the mend I think.
Hope to catch up with you on TS within the next week.
Cheers
|2es-mrix

Roguesamurai

Post by Roguesamurai » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:19 am

Bloody hell, you don't do things by half do you !!