Star Citizen

Forum used as a general chat area
l2es-ElGordo

Star Citizen

Post by l2es-ElGordo » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:33 pm

hi boys - hope you're all doing well

just thought about Star Citizen and if anyone had heard whats going on ?

last i heard was that there was a sort of interim game mode ( memory fails but i think "something squadron" ) available but i was curious about the finished game - i did set up a "clan" which i suppose is still active but who knows

hate to think that shyster roberts' has got my score and naffed off :evil:

any ideas ?

cheers

Gordy

|2es-ElGordo

l2es-brune
Planetside 2 moderator

Re: Star Citizen

Post by l2es-brune » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:10 pm

It's still cooking m8. I keep an eye on it from time to time and live in hope I am still breathing when it does launch.....mmm good luck with that buddy!

monkeyaidsuk

Post by monkeyaidsuk » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:17 pm

Hey everyone, been a very long time since I have said hello, hope everyone is good.

I have been following SC for a long time and have played a few of the releases. The single player campaign is expected end of 2020. The PU (the open world bit) is ongoing and will be for years. As it stands its on 3.6 with 3.7 in testing with an expected release in a couple of weeks.

I jumped on with two mates yesterday and it was fantastic fun. It has come on a long way with heaps to do. We all flew in the same ship, completed missions and shared profits. AI is a bit shite at the moment both flight and FPS, but its still fun enough. There are plenty of missions available. These range from simple delivery, bounty hunting, repair stations to more multi stage missions, such as, land on a planet, find outpost, kill people, collect item, return item. This can then spawn additional missions.

Progress resets on every release, so when 3.7 comes out it might be worth jumping on as you should get 3 months without a reset.

Plenty to spend in game currency on. FPS Weapons, gear, armor, clothes, ship weapons, ship components, ships etc...

If your starter ship is just an aurora, then it may be worth spending £15 on upgrading it to an Avenger as its a much more versatile ship and is way better in combat. After a couple of missions you can upgrade your weapons and components to further improve it.

If you want to add me as a contact on SC I'm Mabs_UK

Cheers

Russell

l2es-brune
Planetside 2 moderator

Post by l2es-brune » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:03 am

cheers for the intel m8. I hope you and wheaty are well. I am an aurora pleb! If I remember correctly you bought the multi crew ship, money bags! I may take a gander when 3.7 hits, if I do I will give you a shout on steam.