Dumb cheater - haha funny

Only posts related to the Call of Duty "COD" franchise.
l2es-ArmyMan

Dumb cheater - haha funny

Post by l2es-ArmyMan » Wed May 18, 2011 11:17 pm

Thought i would share this post i found on the official Black Ops forums. This guy was complaining that he kept getting auto-banned from servers for having a hack, and that he never hacks. Then someone found him on a Cheaters Forum talking about the programs he has install...Plus this idiot used the same screen name in both forums.......

http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtop ... a9kqb4e430

This really made me laugh....

Honelith

Post by Honelith » Wed May 18, 2011 11:37 pm

Nice, lol. Love how he vacated his own thread. He's probably hoping it will disapear soon, but peple keep bumping it, heh.

l2es-Snipercat

Post by l2es-Snipercat » Wed May 18, 2011 11:40 pm

rofl ... kann man mal sehen, wie dumm manche leute sein können^^ :lol:

l2es-roguesamurai

Post by l2es-roguesamurai » Thu May 19, 2011 2:11 am

Ha ha ha ha, superb. What a muppet. Good to see he was banned. Bad news is that after reading through the other forum he posted on here -
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/245-call-duty ... ck-56.html
there are a hell of a lot more. Take a look at page 1. WTF, I never realised that a hack could do all those things. You can have permanant radar, auto trigger, auto knife, enemy behind detector, an enemy line drawer which shows a red line and box to each of the enemy, plus all the usualls like aimbot. There's even a rage feature that marks out a perticular enemy soldier so you can repeatedly kill him. This perticular hack seems to have been banned, although was live for over a month. 1 player boasts that he got from 3rd prestige to 10th without being banned, in less than a month.
What a bunch of W$&%*rs !!!
Hacking will always be the achilies heel of pc gaming. Game designers seem unable to stop it in anyway, and don't think they will anytime soon. They can be so difficult to spot too. Its very very hard to tell a good player or someone who's had a lucky round or 2 from a hacker.
Such a shame we have to have this going on. But I suppose its human nature for many to cheat. Mostly kids. Or mostly named 'unnamed soldier' which makes em a little easier to spot.

l2es-ArmyMan

Post by l2es-ArmyMan » Thu May 19, 2011 9:05 am

Well thats the problem, no game can be 100% cheat proof. There will always be good programers that use their skills to create cheats. And its always a back and forth game. For cheats to be detected, they need to be released first so that the game programers know what to look for. Once this hack is blocked, the hack programer trys to find a way around the block to make his hack usable again. So its a constant back and forth battle and will never be completely stopped.

Yes of course it greatly ruins the game play for us regular gamers. I think i even saw someone post on that hacker forum that if he cant use the hack then the game wouldnt be fun anymore. But from what i understand is that there are two types of hackers. One is the hacker that completely sucks and needs them to get kills and level up, then the other hacker is the person that gets a thrill from pissing people off and enjoying their comments they receive.

Though one up side against hacker and PC gamers is that a good Admin can keep the servers clean or minimize their exposer. There are sadly enough the same type of hacks out for PS3 and Xbox360, but they are screwed when they play with a hacker, cuz they do not have server admins that can kick them out.

l2es-OmiMace

Post by l2es-OmiMace » Thu May 19, 2011 9:21 am

Agreed PC hacks are managedble to some degree consoles usually just get screwed and once they there its your position to move to a new server

l2es-roguesamurai

Post by l2es-roguesamurai » Thu May 19, 2011 12:28 pm

I didn't even know itt was possible to hack a ps3 or 360 8O
How do they do that?? But then, when you think about it, games like BO are ported from consoles, so if you can find a way to hack 1, then it shouldn't be too hard to port it to the other. I would imagine being caught carries a heavy punishment though. Jnr chipped his xbox to play copied games and it got banned a few weeks later. He was unable to use it to play online again.
It just goes to show just how clever some of these hackers are. If only they did something more constructive with their skills. Like making games, or modding games.
I think we are relatively lucky with our server, as we dont tend to get many suspicious players. Most of the ones that originally seem suspicious end up being regulars and turn out to be just genuinely decent players. I played on a server late last night after ours had died, where their were 2 or 3 very suspicious players. 2 of them were members of the clan that runs it. Uncanny ability to find you. Even from the kill cam, they seem to be able hunt you down like a blood hound with a hard on.
You can usually spot the servers that are going to be riddled in hackers by their names. Usually run by a spotty group of teens. They'll always have the kind of name like XXX-BA53L1NE-XXX-CR3W, you kinow the sort. F&*$%n chavs. :D

l2es-MooK

Post by l2es-MooK » Thu May 19, 2011 2:46 pm

The xbox was hacked a few years back the ps3 more recently but its still much much harder to do on a console requiring like 3rd party stuff like USB dongles and such. and they arnt easy to do which will put 90 % off even trying. With the PC there are so many cause the hacks are so easy to do which encourages more to do it. Its fine if youve got the very clever hackers which are very few cheating because its very unlikely youl see them ingame. But if hacks are easy then the problems arise and you see them all the time.
ImageImage