Battlefield 3 Black Ops Background

Only posts related to the Call of Duty "COD" franchise.
l2es-ArmyMan

Battlefield 3 Black Ops Background

Post by l2es-ArmyMan » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:13 pm

So your reading this topic title and wondering WTF....Well you know when you start up Black Ops, the background in the menu is kinda old and boring. Since most of us are waiting for Battlefield 3, then why not have it as a background in Black Ops. Not possible you say....or maybe i mad muahhahahahahah.....well look at the screen shot that i made below from my game. I will also provide a download link and explain to you on how you can have it just like that......

Ok so now here for the picture.....Ok so how many of you looked at the picture first and then read the text....i bet most...

So do you like it....want it as well....well its easy. Just download from the link below and put it in your steam folder. Which folder then huh... well it would go into.... C:/ Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/call of duty black ops/main
Just put the file in there...no replacing files needed.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://www.mediafire.com/?p6ungvezv14vhcl

l2es-Justme

Post by l2es-Justme » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:18 pm

hmmm wonde what vac makes of this

Honelith

Post by Honelith » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Haha, nice. :D

l2es-ArmyMan

Post by l2es-ArmyMan » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:26 pm

l2es-Justme wrote:hmmm wonde what vac makes of this
Nothing since it was made from the released Mod Tools....Its a IWD file that can be added to MODS that they can have special backgrounds for when mods normally run. So it is also allowed to use it for regular play as well.